burrow hole dug in my yard with lots of fur and part of killed dead animal outside the hole

I just found a hole in my grass, the diameter of the burrow hole is about 6" across. I live on a wetland area in Eden Prairie. Outside the hole is a lot of gray fur from something that was killed or eaten there. And there is a piece of dead rabbit in the grass about 3' away. I don't see an exit hole and I'm afraid to go near the hole in case the live wild animal is in there. What does it sound like? Could it be a woodchuck or wolverine or fox? Should I live trap the animal, what kind of bait would I use? Should I call Animal Control in EP? Should I put some kind of poison out for it right outside the hole?

Hennepin County Minnesota

It could be a muskrat or a woodchuck. It is too small to be a badger or fox and we don't have wolverines in MN. It looks like it could have been a rabbits nest and something may have gone in and eaten the rabbit. You could try flooding the hole with water to see if anything comes out and if not I would fill it in with soil. If nothing comes back and digs it out then you don't have to worry about it. If you do find that the soil is excavated then you may have to get a trap or call someone who does animal control. Do not put poison in or outside the hole, you could poison someone's dog or cat or some other harmless animal.