Potential Maple Tree Disorder

We had an opinion from someone who indicated our Maple would die in a year or two due to some disease or problem. If true, can you diagnose from the attached photos?

Hennepin County Minnesota trees and shrubs maple trees maple diseases

You don't say who told you that but unless it was a certified arborist I don't understand why they told you that. There appears to be a power line that runs through the tree. That isn't good and I'm surprised that it was planted there at all and has not been trimmed away from the line. The tree looks to be a little thin in leaves in the crown but I don't know what the other pictures are about. It has seed clusters but the leaves don't appear diseased. I would contact a certified arborist and have them look at your tree and advise you about pruning it, removing it or burying the power line if possible. Here is a link to locating a certified arborist in your area. http://www.treesaregood.org/findanarborist/arboristsearch.aspx