I would like to consult on the topic of home pre purchase selection of a...

I would like to consult on the topic of home pre purchase selection of a lender for a home loan here in Central Ohio.

Delaware County Ohio personal finance

I would like to clarify your question. It appears that you are interested in talking with someone directly about selecting a lender for a home loan in Central Ohio.

You can email back to this site if I didn't get your question clarified.

To answer this question, you may want to consider getting three quotes from lenders. This is simply the rule of three in money issues. If you aren't certain of what to ask, consider stopping in the Delaware County office of OSU Extension and requesting the publication 946, the Homebuyer's Guide. There is a fillable chart in this publication that includes quite a few questions to ask a potential lender.....before you put in an application for a loan. Once you have completed this exercise with three separate lenders, you will have much more information about how those loans work.

If, however, you would like to speak with an extension educator directly about this question, I would be most happy to talk with you. It might be best to set up a telephone appointment so I am here and you are ready for the conversation.

Any way you put it, it sounds like you are thinking about the purchase of a home. This publication is the piece I use when providing prepurchase education programs. Best of Luck!

Hello. Thank you for your response. I like the idea of speaking with you on the phone and would like to set up a time. I can be available this afternoon-614-832-0625. One question I have is the advisability of opting out of the optional buyer's title insurance on the closing for a 1997 build patio home in Linworth that has been owned by a single person or trustee since it was new.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Bonnie