Please help out !

Hello my name is Lindsay and I would like to ask you several questions about materialism. I would like to use your answers in my Theology project pertaining to this topic. I am required to interview several people, one including someone specialized in my topic, materialism. I would appreciate if you would answer as many of my questions as you can. My questions are as follows: 1. How and why do you think people become materialistic? 2. What type of people end up becoming materialistic and why? 3. How does materialism go against the Church's beliefs, specifically after our time on earth? 4. Instead of being materialistic what should people be doing? Include examples. 5. Why do you think materialistic people are more likely to sin or become worse than they already may be? Thank you for your time, Lindsay

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.

You may also find that the philosophy or theology schools in a college or university near you will have valuable contributions in this area of thought. Best wishes for the success of your project!