Dark spots on my perennials

Hello, It hasattached). They are on my cardinal flower leaves, coreopsis, and clematis. As you can see, I haven't put mulch down yet. I was wondering if there is some sort of spray or treatment to help them. Do I need to mulch ASAP to save them as well? I just spent lots of money on these plants and I want to save them. Help! been raining for 2 weeks straight and my new perennials look very unhappy. They have developed dark spots all over (see photos

Carroll County Maryland disease flowers clematis wilt flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials cucumber mosaic virus on cardinal flower

Our plant pathologist looked at your photos and thought your cardinal flower has a disease called cucumber mosaic virus. Here is a page about it:
https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/viruses-flowers-vines Unfortunately he recommends removal and disposal.
The clematis has a wilt disease which often affects the whole plant later in the season. The good news here is it does not kill your vine and you get to enjoy the flowers as they bloom earlier in the season.
If and when the whole plant is affected, remove and dispose of all above ground plant parts.