What are these?

I find them stuck to walls on a home we seldom use in Dominican Republic. White wall inside ..... Blue wall outside

Puerto Rico insect identification

The insects in your photos are the larval cases of a type of bagworm moth, in the family Psychidae. The tiny caterpillars of these moths feed on plants. The get their name "bagworm" because they make a case or "bag" out of silk and attach bits of plants, wood or dirt to the outside to help camouflage them and protect them from predators. Normally the caterpillars and their cases would be found on the host plant. But when the caterpillars get ready to pupate (change into the adult moth), they often leave the plants and move to tree trunks, walls of buildings and other vertical surfaces where they attach with a small pad of silk. The larvae then turns into the pupa inside the case, and eventually will emerge out as a new moth. There are lots of species of these small bagworms, but unfortunately, I am not familiar with any of the ones that might occur in Dominican Republic. If they are in really high numbers, they might occasionally do some damage to the leaves of the host plant, but otherwise they are harmless. I have attached a link below to a website with more information about these insects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagworm_moth