Please tell me what this plant is.

I have this plant growing this spring in my yard. I already spend a lot of time unsuccessfully trying to control creeping charlie and don't need another invasive plant. Can you please tell me what this plant is? And then how to get rid of it? It is not just in my yard it is in my garden. Re: the creeping charlie, nothing works to control it so I'm going to concentrate on this new one. Thank you very much.

Hennepin County Minnesota

This appears to be the early bud stage of dame’s rocket (Hesperis matronalis)

The following site provides good information on look-a-likes and replacement plants: https://www.nps.gov/planTs/alien/pubs/midatlantic/hema.htm

This plant seeds prolifically, so removing it before seed heads form is important to managing its spread. It can be dug by hand or treated with a broadleaf herbicide. Note that a pesticide label is a legal document. Always follow the pesticide label directions attached to the pesticide container you are using. Pesticide labels may change frequently. Internet labels may not match the label on the container you are using. The site of use or plant to which the pesticide is to be applied must be listed on the label or the pesticide cannot be used. Remember, the label is the law.

Thank you that is very helpful.