Help me to identify!

Hello. This little thing has bitten me many times. It's painful and I guess I have a kind of allergy because this pain lasts so long. Finally I caught one. When I've killed them before, it expells one kind of bad smell. It is around 3-4 mm. I find them always individually and mainly in the clothes I'm wearing or in bed clothes. Always indoors. Seems like an ant, but I wouldn't say it is. No wings, no mouth with pincers.
I am in Barcelona, Spain.

Thank you very much if you can give me some advices on how to prevent or exterminate this little bug.
Pablo B.

Outside United States integrated pest management insect issues insect identification

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.