How to get rid of tent caterpillars?

I have a tent caterpillar problem but the tree is too tall for me to reach. Also I see another disease and I don't know how what it is. Can someone please help? Or, recommend a company in the DMV who can help?

Prince George's County Maryland

Fortunately, tent caterpillars are not devastating pests. They can certainly be a nuisance, but they rarely cause serious damage to a tree. Their preferred host tree is the wild black cherry, but they will also 'attack' crabapples and other fruit trees.
If the tree is a black cherry and offers no other aesthetic appeal, you may elect to have the tree removed.
https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/eastern-tent-caterpillar-trees
As for the 'other disease', we would be happy to help you diagnose the problem, but it would require you to submit a photo of the tree showing the significant symptoms.
Unless we can ascertain the nature of the problem, we are unable to recommend a treatment or another source of assistance.
LS