Trillium leaf damage

The leaves on three of the six trilliums have been chewed, primarily the small ones. I have put slug bate around them several times and sprayed them with Captain Jack's Dead Bug. No luck. Any suggestions?

Marion County Oregon slugs horticulture

Thanks for the question, to my understanding trillium has almost no pests. I think the best thing for you to do bring in a stem with damaged leaves still attached to your local extension office. They can look at the damaged leaf edge and maybe give you a better idea as to the cause. Pictures of a whole plant and the area where they are planted might be helpful also.

Marion County Extension Service has MOVED!!!

Our OSU Extension Service Marion County office Has moved to 1320 Capitol St. NE Suite 110, Salem, OR 97301. We are located on the corner of Capitol and Gaines, in the Oregon Farm Bureau Building.

Our main office phone number (503-588-5301) and email addresses will remain the same. Our website:http://extension.oregonstate.edu/marion/ will be updated with any new phone numbers as assigned.

We look forward to serving you in our new offices very soon!