I would like to know what to do with all the manure that cattle produces. I...

I would like to know what to do with all the manure that cattle produces. I am about to add 6 beef cattle to my land but worried about how to dispose of all the waste. Is there a co-op that sells manure and I could make money off it or donate it at least. I believe that I may soon have an incredible amount of cow waste and not sure the easiest most cost effective way of disposing of it so we don't have to deal with the smell

Ohio animal manure management value of manure and economic issues

Beef cattle do produce a lot of manure. A single beef animal of 750 pounds will produce about 45 pounds of waste per day. There is unlikely to be a coop close by that handles manure. Manure makes good garden fertilizer when applied and incorporated in the fall to allow any e-coli to die before the garden is planted in the spring.
You can give your manure away. many folks with rabbits and other animals do this. If you could find other folks willing to take the manure this could be an option. Another option would be to compost the manure on-site to greatly reduce the volume and odor potential. The manure needs to be kept dry to prevent flies from becoming a problem.
Unless you live in an incorporated area such as a town, village or city, the rules for handling manure in Ohio are simply to prevent water contamination and don't be a nuisance to neighbors. if the cattle are housed in a barn, find someone with the necessary manure handling equipment and hire them to haul the manure to their fields.
.