What kind of Grass is it

I have 3 acres of sod (Kentucky Blue) and it is infested with this wild grass that is spreading. See picture. have been on internet on all the weed libraries and cant say I know what it is. Does not seem to have tubular under the ground, must be spreading from seed ?? Johnson, Fall panicum, Quack grass ??????leaves are smooth, stems are round no hairs on shafts,

Dallas County Iowa

The weedy grass cannot be identified from the photograph. An actual plant specimen will be needed for identification.

Dig up a clump of the grass, place it in a plastic bag, and send the plant specimen to Horticulture Extension, 2206 Osborn Drive, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa 50011. Include a note with your name and home or e-mail address. Also, include the reason for the identification request, for example, would like to control it if possible.