Horseshoe Chestnut diseases

I think my pink flowering horseshoe chestnut tree has the fungus Guignardia aesculi or some type of leaf bloch based on pictures. Every year for the last 5 years (it is about 10 years old), the leaves brown on edges and eventually fall prematurely. By mid or late summer, it looks terrible. What should the tree be treated with, when and how often. I have hired a professional service, but want to make sure they will treat it properly and timely to prevent it this year. It is on North side of my home and my soil is clay. I live in Northville, MI. It is just now starting to leaf out.

Wayne County Michigan trees and shrubs

Unfortunately this treatment is a yearly application of a labeled fungicide. There is no permanent cure. Please see this publication on treatment: http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/gardens-gardening/your-garden/help-for-the-home-gardener/advi...

Thanks so much for the response on the horse chestnut.