Help identifying flowering shrub - very fragrant

Hello I am hoping you can help me identify a wild growing fragrant shrub. They have small white-yellow flowers and have a very pleasing feagrance. They are starting to blossom all over now in late April. The leaves are football shaped and faulty tough. Are they native to Pennsylvania or are they an invasive species? I have attached a photo. Thanks

Westmoreland County Pennsylvania

Tough to tell with the picture. Are the leaves opposite? What is the structure of the flower? Best guess with the available information is that it is a honeysuckle. Check out some of these sites to see if the descriptions/pictures match up with what you have on your property.

It could be Autumn Olive, which is considered an invasive plant. Here is some information and pictures of Autumn Olive:

http://extension.psu.edu/natural-resources/forests/private/tools-resources/publications/invasive-pla...

A close-up picture can be found by downloading the publication (near the end).