chicken predation

Yesterday we lost a chicken who got outside of the electric fence (she flew over it - we don't clip the wings), nothing left but the feathers.
Today we lost another (also flew over the fence) the remnants of this one was just the head and some feathers. I saw a fox running along the property line a couple of weeks ago.
Would a fox leave a chicken head? At this point we only have one or two more birds that like to "fly the coop" , so I'm assuming it won't be much of an issue soon. More curious as to what it could be.

I'm guessing fox. What do you think?

Shelby County Kentucky wildlife damage management poultry

There are several potential predators. That fact that you saw a fox could indicate the culprit. We have an article on predator management that might be of interest to you.
http://articles.extension.org/pages/71204/predator-management-for-small-and-backyard-poultry-flocks

You might consider clipping the primary feathers of one wing to keep them from flying outside the fence perimeter. You only have to do one wing and it does not hurt them. You have to repeat the measure every time they molt.