Business plan for cattle farming

I need to write a business plan for a small cattle farm (70) animals and was wondering if you can send me a sample business plan to help me get started. Thanks!

Coos County Oregon beef cattle farm management business plan

Hi,
I'm working on finding some resources for you. I found a couple of enterprise budgets that will help you track expenses and projected income. Can you send me an email directly (cassie.bouska@oregonstate.edu) and I'll pass those on to you? Also, as I get further information, I'll be able to pass that along to you as well.

In the meantime, have you connected with the South Coast Business Development Center? http://www.socc.edu/sbdc They are an excellent free resource for small businesses. I've worked with them and have nothing but good things to say. You might connect with them and see what kind of business planning advice they can offer.

Another resource would be Northwest Farm Credit Services. They provide ag business consulting services for clients for a fee.