Asked April 20, 2016, 1:06 PM EDT

are there any monies to help start a greenhouse operation for a veteran? Thanks

Taylor County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question, we will need additional information. Please contact the Taylor County Extension office at the address below.

Pat Hardesty
Taylor County Office
1143 South Columbia Ave
Campbellsville, KY 42718-2456
Phone: (270) 465-4511