Is this a tree of heaven killing the cedars?

I took pictures of what might be tree of heaven. Two nearby cedars seem to be dying. Can you identify the trees? Attached is a picture of the seeds. I will follow up with a second email with a picture of the tree.

New Castle County Delaware tree identification cedar tree of heaven

I think these winged seeds are from a maple, a silver maple or other, which is a fast growing tree, but would not kill the other surrounding trees. My response to your other question with the picture:

The tree of heaven (Ailanthus) is a fast growing tree and an invasive species. It can out-compete other species and grow in areas where soil is poor and there may be air pollution. Ailanthus also produces allelopathic chemicals, mostly in the bark and roots, that can inhibit the growth of other plants surrounding them. I can't really tell from your picture, so maybe it would be best to take a specimen in to your county Cooperative Extension Office. Yours would be on Wyoming Road in Newark. It may be a Pawlonia or princess tree (this was before I saw the seeds).

Thank you for contacting Cooperative Extension,

Nancy