Rose Problem

My roses seem to wilt on the ends of the new growth and some of the new leaves are dying- turning brown on the ends. I treat them for pests with Neem oil and Malathion - sometimes mixed together. I also feed my shrubs with Nutri-20 plant food. My roses are 4-years old and this is the first year I have experienced this problem. One more thing to note, I have red knockout roses and white knockout roses together and this is only happening on the red knockout roses.

Prince George's County Maryland roses frost damage

This has nothing to do with pests. Looks like frost damage from one of our hard frosts that hit after the plants had already put out new tender growth. Apparently the red rose is either more susceptible, or was further along in development when it got hit, or its microclimate made it more susceptible (such a being beside that brick wall.)