Chicken With Loss of Appetite

I have a 4 year old bantam that my vet believes is having respiratory issues. I am having trouble getting her to eat. She will only eat very little and the only thing I have been able to get her to eat is a small amount of cheese. I have offered her her usual grain, a mash of her grain, cooked oatmeal, scrambled egg and pieces of a flock block and she won't eat any of it. I got her to eat a little bit of raw egg this morning and some meal worms but not enough to say she is eating. I do have her on powder Tylan at my vets direction and today the 18th is her 2nd day on it. Do you have any advice on what I can do to help her start eating again? Her droppings are very small and white with some clear watery mucus. If I do get her to eat something, she will have a very small greenish dropping with white around it and it will be in a string type form. I am also worried because her body will sometimes do a jolting motion. At times she is active and other times she just sits, puffed up trying to sleep. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Calvert County Maryland chickens

Because there are so many things that could be causing a lack of appetite, I recommend working closely with your veterinarian to try and get to the root of the problem that is causing her not to eat properly.