Plant type

I propagated this plant last winter after having my dad, who does landscaping, gave it to me. I was told it was a white angel wing begonia after its grown a little it doesnt look like my red angelwing begonias. What is this plant?

Laclede County Missouri landscaping begonias horticulture angel wing begonia perennials

I do not see a picture. Did you mean to attach one? I do not know what the plant is without seeing it. Please attach a picture or take it to your county extension office so they can take a picture of it and send it to the horticulture specialist that covers your county.

I see you are from Laclede County. You have an extension office in Lebanon. If it's easier for you, just take the plant into the office and they will help you. There is a horticulture specialist in the office in Rolla and Springfield. Laclede County Extension can send a picture of it to them. Or, you can attach one yourself to this email and send it back to me.