Asked April 4, 2016, 10:15 PM EDT

I wanted to see if I can still register my child for camp for this summer?

Bracken County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question, we will need additional information. Please contact the 4-H Agent in the Bracken County Extension Office. I have included the contact information below.

Rebecca Neltner
Bracken County Office
1120 Brooksville-Germantown Road
Brooksville, KY 41004-0066
Phone: (606) 735-2141