Frozen 'Brightwell' blueberry plants in Michigan

I bought 6 ,one gallon pots of brightwell plants from farm store in sault sainte marie mi ! Green leaves on plants ! Temp was 27 degree when i loaded in back of pick up truck. It was about 15 min. Ride at 55 mph , got home i had crispy leaves. Unloaded in back room at 50 degree ! Next day no green ! Week before it was in the 40s out side .. what is your thoughts ? Will they come back around ? Keeping them in back room 50 -60 degrees, giving water when needed ! It has been only 4 days ! Give me some good news please !!!

Chippewa County Michigan fruits and vegetables blueberries blueberry varieties

Sorry, I have been very busy with the early spring. I am sorry to see you purchased Brightwell that far north. I think they will come back from being flash frozen, but that variety will not survive a UP winter. Brightwell in a rabbiteye blueberry grown in the southern states with mild winters.