Save my Cherry flowering Tree!!!! Pls!!!

Is there anyway to save my Cheery flowering tree? I live in Hyde Park Massachusetts. It is about 20 years old and was relatively healthy, until the snowstorms of 2014 and 2015. In 2015, it did not bloom at all. Is there anything we can do to revive it?

Suffolk County Massachusetts cherry trees

The cherry tree is in major decline. I am not sure if it is salvageable. One trunk of the multistemmed tree has a wide split with much rot inside. The other stems' bark is cracking, which is not a good sign. The mulch is against the bark of the tree, which will cause rot. It also appears the soil level around the tree in the ring has been raised. Both the raised soil level and the mulch against the bark create situations for insect and disease to enter through the comprised and rotted bark. Add the damage done by 2014 and 2015 storms, and the tree may not make it. Cutting off the most damaged stem will forever alter the shape of the tree, and expose the open wood to more decay.
See link for more info. https://ask.extension.org/questions/170107

Regards,
Carol Quish