Renovating a pond

Asked March 30, 2016, 4:36 PM EDT

Who can I contact about the use of Rotenone in my farm pond?

Trimble County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question, we will need additional information. Please contact the Trimble County Extension Office at the address below.

Kevin Perkins
Trimble County Office
(43 High Country Lane)
P.O. Box 244
Bedford, KY 40006-0244
Phone: (502) 255-7188