Looking for Land Owners who NEED HELP

Asked March 24, 2016, 1:02 PM EDT

My name is Doyle Ford and I trap wild Hogs. I am looking for Land Owners , who need help trapping Feral Hogs on their property. The name of my Company is Bacon Busters and i am located in Spring , TX
I am looking to get more business, and was wondering if you could point me right direction. My phone number is 281-387-8164. Thanks

Harris County Texas

1 Response

There isn't a huge demand in Harris County, but you might have a little better luck in surrounding counties. You can try giving the Harris-Montgomery-Waller Farm Service Agency a call to see if they can provide you with some leads in their service area.