question about renting a farm land

Hi This is Sina Mostafa from Portland Oregon . I'm going to use FSA micro loan to run an agricultural business and grow garlic . they asked me to find a land for rent to start but I don't have any idea where can I find a farm land for rent . could you please give me some resources or guide me in this way ? With best regards Sina

Multnomah County Oregon small farms

Hello Sina,
Here are some good places to look for land to rent:

• Capitol Press classifieds - this is the PNW weekly agricultural paper. You can search the classified ads online, or you can buy copies.
  • Oregon Tilth's newspaper In Good Tilth. Oregon Tilth is an organic certifier, their newspaper focuses on organic agriculture and they also have a classified section.
  • Friends of Family Farmers iFarm program. FoFF is an family farm advocacy and policy organization. Their iFarm program has a database of people with land and people looking for land. They help these people get in touch with each other.
I hope this helps.