Seeking Black Mitcham Mint

Asked March 18, 2016, 11:38 AM EDT

Hello, My name is Kathie Osburn from Campbell, NY. Last Summer, I saw that NICHOLS GARDEN NURSERY had listed Black Mitcham in their online catalog but it was sold out. This Spring they don't offer it. I wonder if, by chance, you know ANYONE out that way that sells it online. I would be tickled if you could even put me in touch with a gardener who would dig up a plantlet or two to ship to me for a fee. I really want a plant for my garden --- the old-fashioned, true Mitcham mint. I did find a source for Todd's Mitcham --- but really wanted the true Mitcham. I thank you for your time.

Steuben County New York

We suggest you contact Nichols Garden Nursery and see if they have any in their last years stock or who they know is carrying it. Shipping plant material is regulated by our department of agriculture, even for a plantlet or two. I'd be Nichols might have some available that is not in the catalog. https://www.nicholsgardennursery.com/store/index.php