sick chicken necropsy

Asked March 17, 2016, 11:33 PM EDT

One of my chickens has a swollen eye and diarrhea. I am worried it might be contagious. Is there somewhere local ( Jackson County) for necropsy?

Jackson County Oregon

1 Response

Probably not, however you need to contact a local veterinarian and they can provide any options that would be available. Many times they can help facilitate sending the bird and/.or samples to the OSU Veterinary Diagnostic Lab