hello Im calvin.. My spinash is developing some brown to black sports on its...

Asked March 15, 2016, 2:28 AM EDT

hello Im calvin.. My spinash is developing some brown to black sports on its leaves. I sprayed with metasol but still it keeps on developing and its spreading all over the garden what can i use to prevent such cause almost all the plants in the spinash field have this sports Calvin

Outside United States vegetables spinach vegetable garden

Without seeing a photo of the issues it is very difficult to determine the problem. Spinach is a cool weather crop and grows for a short season before needing to be replanted. Is it possible the in your area the temperatures are getting warm and the plants have matured? Temperatures much about mid-eighties is warm for spinach. The best control may be to remove the current planting and replant if the conditions are right.
Black spots could also be a sign of disease. High humidity would favor the development. You could also cut off all the existing foliage and clean up the area and let the new growth come back and see it is clean. Hope this helps.