Who installs aroebic septic systems. Mine is old and saturated

Asked March 4, 2016, 1:15 PM EST

I live on the water front of Lake Corpus Christi 4 miles west of Mathis and my septic system is no longer working properly . Its saturated. I have the 1000 gal old type field drain system. I would like to know who in South Texas can install the new version that uses the treated water to water the lawn.

San Patricio County Texas

1 Response

You should consult with your county government office which handles septic permits and ask if they can inspect your system or if they have a list of certified septic inspectors who operate in San Patricio County. Start with an inspection to see what the problem might be. You will need a permit to replace the system with something else if that is what is needed.