Walnut logs

Asked February 29, 2016, 8:32 PM EST

Do you know who to contact concerning selling 4 standing walnut trees?

Bullitt County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question we will need additional information. Please contact the Bullitt County Extension Office. Darold Akridge dakridge@uky.edu Bullitt County Office 384 Halls Lane Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Phone: (502) 543-2257