Seedlings for sale?

Asked February 27, 2016, 8:24 AM EST

Does the extension sell low cost small tree seedlings to homeowners. We have a large city lot and would like to plant many trees.

Boyle County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question, we will need additional information. Please contact the Boyle County Agriculture Agent.

Alexis Amorese
Boyle County Office
99 Corporate Drive
Danville, KY 40422
Phone: (859) 236-4484