Mosquito license

Asked February 21, 2016, 1:04 AM EST

Besides Core what catagories would I need to control Mosquitoes commercially in Iowa.

Black Hawk County Iowa

1 Response


Thank you for your message and for contacting Iowa State University Extension & Outreach.

To commercially treat for mosquitoes in Iowa requires certification in the Core Manual and Category 7D.


The training manual is ISU publication CS-22, Community Insect Management


Donald Lewis