Increasing pollination by grafting

I have 2 different types of cherry trees that are separated by some space in my yard, and have different micro-climates. Their blossoms come out at different times, and I don't know if it is varietal or a climate factor. I would like to increase my pollination and am considering grafting branches from one tree to another. Will this work and produce blossoms of the 2 different cherry varieties at the same time, even if it is a varietal issue?

Outside United States grafting fruit trees pollination cross pollination cherry trees

Do you know if both trees are virus free? If one has a virus you could introduce that virus to the other by grafting. There is a considerable difference in bloom timing in sweet cherries. In a cold spring the early bloomers may be in full bloom before the late bloomers begin to open. Pollination in sweet cherries is pretty complicated in that there are about 13 pollination groups were the members of the group will not pollinate each other but will pollinate all other groups. Here is cherry pollination chart that includes a lot of varieties and is also sorted by bloom time. http://www.grandpasorchard.com/_ccLib/attachments/pages/GOWeb-Pollination-Swt+Cherry%282013%29%28Lan...
Grafting in pollinizers will work. If the cherries have not started to move you might still get bud wood. It needs to be kept cold until the spring has started so the buds will not move until you graft them. do not store them with fruit that gives off ethylene like apples as this will kill the buds.

The flowers on the grafted shoots will bloom at the same time as the variety not at the same time as the tree you grafted too.