Asked February 19, 2016, 12:13 PM EST

I was at the bee meeting last night and the gentleman said something about registering bees even if there only on an acre of land. How do I do that?

Hardin County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question, we need additional information. Please contact the Hardin County Extension Office directly at the address below. Amy Aldenderfer Hardin County Office 201 Peterson Drive Elizabethtown, KY 42701-9370 Phone: (270) 765-4121