hams an bacon

Asked February 5, 2016, 4:18 AM EST

can you send littrature to preserve hams an bacon very good video my name is gary green 326happy hollow hill rd Middlesboro ky 40965 any thing would help

Bell County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to answer your question we will need additional information. The contact information for the Bell County Extension Office is below.

Stacy White

Bell County Office
101 Courthouse Square
Pineville, KY 40977-1635
Phone: (606) 337-2376