I'm currently living within a subdivision of a city in Montgomery County...

I'm currently living within a subdivision of a city in Montgomery County (Riverside), where agricultural use like keeping chickens or bees is prohibited. But I am planning to move in the next couple years to a more rural part of the county. I would like to be able to have chickens, bees, or perhaps house a 4h animal without running into restrictions. How would I best go about determining if a given property would allow this? I'm assuming I would be best to stick to unincorporated parts of a township, but still I'm struggling to determine for sure what I can do where. Particularly for property in the 2-5 acre range. The last thing I want is to find my piece of land out in the "country" and not be able to use it as such.

Montgomery County Ohio

First i would check with the Montgomery Planning Dept. They could advise you about regulations throughout the county, Once you determine the specific township that you want to relocate to, I would check with their zoning dept. They could best advise you about the specific property that you are interested in purchasing and their local zoning regulations