Is it leagle to feed Turkey Buzzards in a residential area

I have a neighbor that is feeding Turkey Buzzards and they are landing on my roof and leaving droppings all over it I believe there dropping will ruin my roof is that true. There is sometimes 10 to 30 of them at a time. Is it legal for him to be feeding them in Montgomery County Pa. I know he is feeding them cause they land and then I see them fly away with something in there beak.

Montgomery County Pennsylvania

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://articles.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.