Asked January 26, 2016, 7:39 PM EST

is there any help from the extention office to help the soil in my area?

Pendleton County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Yes, we would be happy to assist you, but we will need additional information. Please contact the Pendleton County Extension Office directly. I have included the contact information below. Lindie Huffman Pendleton County Office 45 David Pribble Drive Falmouth, KY 41040 Phone: (859) 654-3395