Joining 4H

Asked January 25, 2016, 6:26 PM EST

We have 4 children in grades 1-4 that we would like to involve in your programs. How can we go about doing so?

Larue County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your response. We would be glad to discuss how your family can get involved in the Larue County 4-H program. Please contact Misty Wilmoth, 4-H Agent for more information. I have included her contact information below.

Misty Wilmoth
LaRue County Office
(807 Old Elizabethtown Rd.)
P.O. Box 210
Hodgenville, KY 42748-0210
Phone: (270) 358-3401