Asked January 8, 2016, 12:43 PM EST

who do we contact to check the safety of building on a piece of property with an existing sinkhole?

Pulaski County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. In order for us to give you the most accurate information, we will need additional information. Please contact Beth Wilson, Extension Agent for Horticulture. I have included her contact information below.

Beth Wilson
Pulaski County Office
(28 Parkway Dr.)
P.O. Box 720
Somerset, KY 42502-0720
Phone: (606) 679-6361
Fax: (606) 679-6271