Templates

Hi, I found this great form on your website and I'm using it to capture my personal information. The question is, it's been locked out to edit the form and I'm trying to find out if an unlocked version is available so I can edit the form? The information I've put in the form is extending beyond existing page breaks and then becomes invisible to the user. I really like the form, it's one of the best I've found, just would be great to edit the template so it hold all the information I need to drop into it.
http://articles.extension.org/mediawiki/files/b/b9/Record_of_Important_Papers.rtf
Thanks John

Pueblo County Colorado personal finance

Hi Dr. O'Neill,

Thanks for sending this template, it looks great. Actually I was looking for this template in a format that I can edit so I can add lines where I need to put in more information than there's room for, etc. Is this by chance available in a Word Document format?

Thanks again for the quick response!

John

Sorry.
I don't have it as a Word file.

No Problem, thanks Dr. O'Neill for your help!

John