Honey that has turned to mostly sugar

Do you have any methods/ways/procedures to turn honey that has turned mostly into a semi-solid block of sugar and honey that will not flow and almost impossible to spread on a biscuit or a piece of bread? I have heard "put it in boiling water" for a while. Suggestion(s) to save my jar of sweet honey from the garbage can? Thanks for you excellent service.

Franklin County Ohio honey

Thank you for your question. I have had this happen to honey in my home also.

According to the National Honey Board . . .
"If your honey crystallizes, simply place the honey jar in warm water and stir until the crystals dissolve, or place the honey container, with the cap open, into near boiling water that has been removed from the heat: Or, place the honey in a microwave-safe container with the lid off and microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until the crystals dissolve. Be careful not to boil or scorch the honey. Also keep in mind that you can eat the honey in a crystallized form. Just scoop out of the jar and spread it on your toast or drop it in your tea!"

Please be aware that the honey will be very hot once it liquefies and can easily burn the skin or tongue.

Happy New Year!