Farm loan

Asked December 27, 2015, 1:01 PM EST

If I have 10 acres of land with water supply and habitat . Could I get a government is not good. Need help. We have 2 adult sons that live with us .Been married 25 years. All 4 of us able to work .have lots of trees and hilly terrain and stream .

Armstrong County Pennsylvania farm business

1 Response

You can contact your local Farm Service Agency office to inquire about loans. If you are denied a loan because of poor credit, you could try fundraising online. Crowdfunding is an easy way to fundraise. What kind of farming experience do you have and what are you thinking of growing/producing? Feel free to give me a call at my Extension office and we can talk more 814-563-9388