Is human urine beneficial to plants?

The first thing is that I have heard that human urine is very good for plants for growing because it contains some essential elements like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. I have personally tried to check if it is actually working in my garden for a few years. It seems to me that some of the plants and vegetables grow faster than other plants that I didn't apply any urine. So, I wonder whether human urine is scientifically recommendable to use for the plants. The second question is that food scraps like chicken or pork bones can be buried into the soil for the future compost. After having KFC or other pork bones, I have put the scraps in the soil next to a plant. Is it scientifically alright? Thank you very much for your time.

Outside United States compost soil fertility horticulture

We don't recommend human urine in the garden because it contains harmful bacteria. Waste products from humans have to be very carefully fermented and rendered harmless as they are in a septic or sewage system. For all home gardeners, animal feces or urine is dangerous. Bacteria that are contained in waste products can survive in the soil and get carried into your house on your plants. They can infect children and pets if they come in contact with the bacteria.