Aquaponics

Asked December 15, 2015, 11:44 AM EST

I am looking for design and construction expertise in the development of a 3 to 5 acre state-of-the-art Aquaponics facility in St. Petersburg, FL. I am looking to hire a consultant team capable of designing, engineering and constructing a facility using the most advanced technology currently available. Knox LaSister cknox@smartinc1.com

Pinellas County Florida aquaponics

Knox,

You may want to contact Pentair Aquatic Ecosystems and talk to their Aquaponics expert Jason Danaher 877-347-4788. They can help you design a system and also have a design company that could help with a whole facility set up.

Dear Knox,

Full respect to Vanessa's advice, however, may I also offer to check with the AquacultureHub experts, such as Glenn Martinez. We quite a bit good experts at AquacultureHub and we'd love to help. True, we aren't as big as Pentair, and we have full respect to them, however, we have the experience of building system on the Continental US, the Hawaiian and Pacific Islands, Philippines and more.

Mahalo nui,

benny