Puppy available for 4h project.

I have a 5 month old AKC/ASCA Australian shepherd who is smart as a tack. I would love to get him into some type of agility or herding program, but with my work hours I don't have the time during the week. A lady told me a couple weekends again that I might be able to lease him out to a 4h as a project dog. I guess my question is, is this possible? Is there a child in need of a puppy for a 4h project?

Fayette County Kentucky youth development 4-h animal sciences fayette county kentucky 4-h dog clubs

Hello. Thank you for your question. We are always appreciative of community assistance. Could you please contact our office directly to discuss this possibility? The Fayette County Extension Office contact information is below. Fayette County Office 1140 Red Mile Place Lexington, KY 40504-1172 Phone: (859) 257-5582