starting an ag business

Asked December 9, 2015, 12:34 PM EST

after starting my own research field of hops - im ready to purchase some acres in w. Md- is there land available through the state how and what do i have to do to meet MDA and usda requirements how do i become organic certified- where do i go for extensive info

Allegany County Maryland

1 Response

Since you are looking for a lot of information about a range of topics, I suggest that you call or visit the University of Maryland Extension Office in Allegany County:

University of Maryland Extension Office - Allegany County
One Commerce Drive
Cumberland, MD 21502

When you call, ask to speak to the Agriculture & Natural Resources Educator for Allegany County.