save a web page

hi there
I am working for a company and we have plenty of online courses
I would like to save these online courses to study in my free time, but it in not possible i think the web sites are flash based and i am not able to save the website like other websites. every course has a exam at the end and when you finish the exam website connects to your account and get your mark to their data base.
any suggestion ?

Alabama computer literacy

You should 1) find out if you can watch the training modules during regular working hours as part of your company's Professional Improvement program, or 2) check with your company's IT department to see if there are off-line versions of the courses. While it might be possible to download the flash content using a browser plugin, you would still need to be on-line to take the exam and have your score recorded in the database. You also need to be aware that many on-line courses are copyrighted and should not be downloaded due to provisions in the End User License Agreement (EULA).